Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Challenge for Me... And You!

So, I haven't been very productive this week... but I have been creative! 

 I have been thinking about this bright pink T shirt that I got at Micheal's last week. I don't usually buy t's new, especially when I plan on cutting them up...But... They were on sale, and I needed PINK!  

I haven't gotten to the project it was intended for yet, but it has been washed, dried and preshrunk, and ready to go.  I know I will have plenty of shirt left, and already have a few other ideas to do with it. Some are projects I have already done, and some are brand new.

So, here is the challenge.  How many projects can be completed from just one T shirt?  

I will get to work on it this week, and post the results, with pics and tutorials next week.  I have a few ideas in mind, but would love to hear yours.  

Here is the T shirt in question. It is a bright pink Adult XL. Jerzees brand, heavyweight with no design or picture on the front


Any one else up for the challenge? I'd love to see your results! Feel free to share them!

Thanks for reading!
Crafty Claudia
kraftyklaudia@gmail.com
kraftyklaudia.blogspot.com


2 comments: