Tuesday, August 7, 2012

So, I know I haven't posted in a while.  I have been very busy! I have managed to squeeze in a few projects, and get some pics along the way.  Along with my regular almost 40 hour job, we have been moving.... to a house that needed lots of work.  So we cleaned and painted, and such.  Then, I have taken a month to go to Tennessee to welcome a new grand-baby to the family.  He is not here yet, but I am posting from Tennessee, eagerly awaiting his arrival.  So, although this post might not have any crafts in it, I wanted to let everybody know what has been going on.  I will have posts coming up, as often as I can sneak off and post them.  This area is beautiful, and I am totally enjoying my visit with my daughter and her wonderful husband.

Some projects that I have in mind for the next few weeks...

Hand Print T-Shirts
Tile Trivets
A Baby Quilt
And any other projects I come up with while I am here.   But first, I am off to paint the new baby's bedroom!

So, until next time...
Happy Crafting
Crafty Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment