Thursday, August 23, 2012

Tile Trivets

They say inspiration comes from all kinds of places.  This one came from home depot.  We were wandering the store the other day, and happened to come upon these beautiful 6x6 inch tiles.  I knew my daughter didn't have any trivets, so I had her pick one she liked.  They came in boxes of 4, and I think they were around $6 a square foot.... which happened to be a box.  So we made 4.  I picked up the little sticky non-skid stoppers and we she got to work. 
The bottoms were very dusty, so we she scrubbed them with a damp cloth, and let them dry thoroghly. Then she stuck those little non skid thingies on each corner.



 That is another project that gets a "DONE" stamp! Use them individually, or together, depending on the size of the job!  I think she has used them every day since we she made them!


Thanks for joining me!
Happy Crafting!
Crafty Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment